On Define. Refine. I write about personal development, entrepreneurship and not accepting life’s defaults.
My mission here is to help you get permanently unstuck, and get out there to create amazing things. I’d love it if you’d sign up to receive updates, or connect with me on twitter.
If these seem a little too much like hard work, then a good old fashioned email will always always get a reply – I’d love to hear what you’ve got to say.
When I’m not writing here, I:
- Spend as much time as possible with my amazing wife and son
- Own a small consulting company, which helps big companies run very big projects, and smaller companies solve difficult problems.
- Run The Hundred Dollar Club for a group of committed change makers and entrepreneurs who work with me to hold each other accountable for creating great things.
- Sell the occasional item of finest New Zealand Merino Wool Sports gear
- Once built a web application where you can create your own unique wedding list
In a former life I worked for ten years for one of the worlds biggest consultancy firms. I quit in 2007 and travelled around the world. After this I realised there was more to life and set off on the journey that I’m still on today.
Say hi if you can.